Sunday, December 31, 2006

Getting some Experience

I'd like to thank the wonderful folks in the Oregon Electric Vehicle Association for all their advice and input in helping me learn more about the whole electric vehicle scene. Rick Barnes has graciously allowed me to help him with his Ford Probe conversion one Saturday and John Benson, who lives a 20-minute walk away, has let me look at his Porsche 914 DC motor conversion project.

I've been blown away by peoples' enthusiasm in sharing information and helping me with this project. I hope I can serve as a good example for others too.

1 comment:

BarnesR said...

Hey Tim:

Great blog!! Thanks for your help with my '95 Ford Probe conversion. I have not made much progress lately (holidays, cold weather, etc). Please let me know if you need a hand on your project!

Rick Barnes
Aloha, OR