While cruising over to my girlfriend's house this evening, the whole system just shut down on the road. That was a rather scary experience. The hazard signals started flickering and nothing would turn on. After pulling over and checking the voltage on everything, the pack was nicely up at 150V but the accessory battery was down to 10.5 volts. With the key on, the DC-DC converter light was on; however, when I checked the DC-DC fuse, it was blown. Apparently, I've been running down my accessory battery for awhile now.
The car is stranded for the moment until I try replacing the fuse to see what the issue is. Worst case, I can charge the accessory battery with a long extension cord just to get the car home.